Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thank You, Steve Tipton!



Earlier today, at the WPBA's annual banquet, I was honored to receive the Tournament Director's Award. This award is traditionally given, by Tournament Director Steve Tipton, to the player who displays the highest standard of professional conduct in and out of the arena.

I am truly blown away (and a little weepy) to be recognized in this way. Especially after I flipped Steve the bird during the last tournament (oh yes, I did!) Thanks again, Steve, it really means a lot to me :)

In tournament news, here are the other players in my round-robin group:

Ga Young Kim
Melissa Herndon
Megan Minerich
Dawn Hopkins
Lisa D'Atri

My first match is against Melissa, tomorrow at 1pm.

Wish me luck!

LIZ



I'm iced-out, yo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Liz... You should be honored. I think this Round Robin format is just what you need.

Good luck and thanks for the updates!!!