Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When Green Shirts Attack!

Apparently, I only own one shirt. Here is a sampling of pictures from 2006:





Being the vain woman that I am (have you seen how many pictures of myself I have posted on this blog?), I had my friend Rob of Poolonthenet.com take some new photos of me in not-green. (See how I worked some more in? Seriously, you guys, I need a Tyra-vention.)



DVF Dress: Lovely. Art School Dropout: Fine with me. Phew! No more green outfit. I don't even own it anymore. I gave it away to Goodwill.


But wait, I just received word that the WPBA has updated their website for the upcoming year...

It isn't possible...

There's no way...

I mean, what are the chances...



NUR! GREEN SHIRT!




Sartorially Predictable in Queens,
Liz


P.S. Thanks to Jonathan Smith, Mitch Heydt, AZ Billiards, Barbara Stock, Rob Omen, the WPBA and South Park for the photos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice use of 'Sartorially'

Liz Ford said...

Did you have to look it up?

Unknown said...

maybe.