Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Green Mountain APA!

This picture of me with American Poolplayers Association co-founder, Terry Bell, will serve as my official coming out as the owner/operator of the Green Mountain APA in Vermont.

I'm now building 8-Ball teams to start the week of May 2nd at Van Phan Sports in Burlington, VT.

My area consists of Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille and Washington counties.

Much, much, much more info will be forthcoming, but I'm very proud of this venture and wanted to get the word out ASAP.

While my website and email are being setting up, please contact me at lizford@lizford.net to get yourself, your team or your location set-up to start playing some pool!

3 comments:

Mike Feiman said...

Glad to hear the cat's finally out of the bag. Congrats! I know you'll make a fantastic league operator.

Johnny said...

That's awesome!!!! Sending best wishes to the league and your endeavor! :)

Liz Ford said...

Thanks, dude-men!