Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easy Come, Easy Go

This is my new motto now that I'm in the "Bidness World."

Alas, seems as though my office deal fell through and I need to go back to stalking craiglist for suitable spaces.

I'm not sure which state I'm in or what day is, but I do know that I'll be getting on another plane today. Maybe my new motto should be, "Another day, another plane."

I'm heading to NYC to teach for four days at Eastside Billiards.  I love teaching - especially students who are guinea pigs... um, I mean barter/trade partners.  I get to polish up new material to get it ready for everyone else. Yes, James, I'm talking about you!

I had such a super response to building my first Green Mountain APA 8-Ball division (starting Wednesday, May 4th at Van Phan Sports in Burlington, VT) that I'm aiming to start three six-team divisions that week: Tuesday, May 3rd at 7PM, Wednesday, May 4th at 7PM and Thursday, May 5th at 7PM.  Lots of team-building work for me when I get back from my teaching trip, but I'm very excited!

Email lford@apaleagues.com for more info on getting your team signed up for some carousing, socializing and maybe even a little pool :)

1 comment:

John said...

very interesting posting
Ford