Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Back by popular demand!

I'm not dead. I've been living in Vermont for a while taking a much-needed breather from pool - my first since I started 15 years ago!

Thank you to those of you who've urged me to continue writing, I've listened and now I'm refreshed and ready to continue where I left off.

A few of the highlights from "my time away from pool"
- A 9th place finish at the 2010 WPBA San Diego Classic
- A first-round win at the 2010 Men's US Open 10-Ball

My success during my hiatus has been instructive in and of itself. It seems as though a lot of the chatter in my mind went away and left me with an essential core of my abilities. I'm not saying that I won't be practicing hard again soon, but having perspective and being fresh and full of energy are not without their own merits.

I'll be re-entering the scene with this month's WPBA US Open in Norman, OK. ESPN will begin filming during the quarterfinals, and I'd love to make an appearance!

Of course, I'll be bringing you along in spirit with updates right here...

11 comments:

陳登陽 said...

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!...............................................................

Rowsdower said...

Hey Liz, Any plans to be in Vegas anytime soon? Glad to see you've restarted your blog. -Matt

Johnny said...

YAY!! You're back! Good luck in the Open!!

楊儀卉 said...

「仁慈」二個字,就能讓冬天三個月都溫暖。.......................................................

徐俊賴靜雯賢 said...

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat...................................................................

嘉王偉 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

家唐銘 said...

人生就像一顆核桃,必須敲破它,才會顯出他的內容。......................................................

建邱勳 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

財富並非永遠的朋友,但朋友卻是永遠的財富。......................................................................

智黃黃黃元 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!............................................................

campaigns said...

Baby Petticoat | Petticoat Crinoline | Petticoat Dresses | Pink Petticoat | Petticoat Training | Petticoat Boy | Crinoline Skirt | Petticoat For Girls

American Apparel | American Apparel Clothing | American Apparel T Shirts | Wholesale American Apparel | American Apparel USA

Motherboard Reviews | Asus Motherboards | Intel Motherboards | Msi Motherboards | Laptop Motherboard | Dell Motherboard

Ancient Wonders Of The World | Wonder Of The World | The Wonders Of The World | Wonder World Park | Wonder World Cave | Great Wonders Of The World

Memory Foam Pillow | Designer Pillows | Floor Pillows | Decorative Pillows | Sofa Pillows | Body Pillow | Cheap Pillows | Pillows Decorative | Couch Pillows

Knox Handroid | Knox Gloves | Knox Biomech | Knox Handroid Gloves | Knox Motorcycle | Hand Armor Gloves | Motorcycle Armor | Knox Hand Armor

Ebay Motors Parts | Ford Motor Parts | Electric Motor Parts | Factory Motor Parts | Chinese Motor Parts | Outboard Motor Parts | Motor Parts Max

Dell Products | Apple Products | Hair Products | Green Products | Beauty Products | New Products | 3m Products | Product Design

Car Accessories | Pink Accessories | Computer Accessories | Mens Accessories | Fashion Accessories | Running Accessories | Travel Accessories

Civil War Pics | Pics Of Rabbits | Cell Phone Pics| Pics Of Tigers | Blue Waffle Pic | Cute Puppy Pics | Pic Of Dogs | Pics Of Kittens