Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2/20/2007



I have been blogging...

but now I must be on my way to the WPBA Carolina Classic in Rocky Mount, NC.

Before I go, I would like to introduce my loyal road partner. His name is Mr. Beepers.




He and I have gone a lot of places in the last year.

We've been spotted at tournaments all up and down the east coast.

We've been to St. Louis and back.

We even went for a nice drive down the sidewalk. New York was hit by a snow storm last week and Mr. Beepers was encased in a block of ice and snow that, due to snow plows, was three feet high on the left-hand side. Fortunately, the ice pile on the right-hand side (the side facing the curb) was only six inches high... And the car is small... So... Some mildly illegal, "The Italian Job"-style stunt driving ensued.

Today we are headed to North Carolina:





To the b*st#rd who put a dent in my bumper: May the fleas of a thousand camels lodge in your armpit.

Cuddly Teddy Bears and Rainbow Kisses,

Liz

3 comments:

Bulldog said...

Nice ride, Liz.

Liz Ford said...

thanks dog. good luck on thursday.

bedsheets and cigarettes said...

haha liz i love you. it was awesome catching up the other day at the tournament. who would have ever thought you were a bracelet maker too lol. i think we managed to turned a professional pool tournament into and arts and craft center =)

i'm sure you kicked ass in carolina

hope to see you soon xoxo

~Erin